Australia and Hong Kong have always shared a close relationship and Australia has been a favoured destination for people from Hong Kong for many years.
With more than 1000 international companies with headquarters in Hong Kong that may consider relocating to Australia, the Australian Government is bolstering efforts to attract businesses that have a strong potential for future growth and employment of Australians.
This webinar covers:
• New Global Talent and Business Innovation and Investment Program
• New Incentives for export-oriented Hong Kong based business
• Economic incentives and permanent visa pathways for critical staff
• Understanding the Australian taxation system for businesses
• Essential Tax planning considerations for business relocation
Find Us: https://www.smats.net/
SMATS LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/smat...
ATS LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/aust...
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation. Australasian Taxation Services Pty Ltd (ATS) - ABN 60 068 961 400 | Registered Australian Tax Agent 62364000.
COPYRIGHT: Except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content on this video, without the permission of the owner.
DISCLAIMER: The information in this video does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. We recommend that you obtain financial, legal and taxation advice before making any decision.