Get the best after tax result out of your financial world
With a personalised Australian tax plan we explore ways to reduce your taxable income and maximise personal savings. Our periodic reviews analyse current and future asset holdings to ensure they are operating as tax efficiently as possible to enjoy into the future.
ATS’s unique Australian Tax Plan Modelling will clearly show you how to plan your affairs, simply and legally, to get the best possible outcome and improve your after tax financial position.
A personalised Australian tax plan will ensure you gain the support and understanding required to optimise your position and include a review of the key areas including:
- Short term and long-term objectives
- Current and overall financial situation from a tax efficiency perspective
- Current and future plans for you and your family
- Current investments in property, business and shares
- Loans on your home and investments
- Non-tax deductible and tax deductible expenses
- Family trusts and company structures
- Negative gearing and capital gains
- Salary packaging
- Retirement & Superannuation Options
We specialise in Australian tax planning assessments for Australian residents, Australian expatriates, and intended migrants to Australia.
Australian Tax planning covers the following areas of concern:
- Australian and overseas income
- Australian and overseas property assets
- Australian and overseas shareholdings or interests
- Australian Superannuation and overseas pensions
- Dual tax compliance issues between your home country and Australia
- Tax issues relating to overseas employers while tax resident of Australia
- Australian and overseas business interests, trusts and investment structures
- Asset protection and wealth transfer strategies
- Crypto Currency holdings
Book a free 30 min Australian tax planning consultation today
Australasian Taxation Services
Award Winning Property Tax Experts
Partner with ATS to gear your property portfolio for success.
Awarded 'Top 100 Accounting Firm'
by Australian Financial Review for 2019 & 2020
Top 100 Accounting Firms - Australian Financial Review 2019-2020
Property Tax Firm of the Year Australia - Finance_Monthly Awards 2015-2019
Most Outstanding for Expat Australian Tax Planning - AI Global Excellence Awards 2015-2022
Best in Property Tax Australia - AI Accounting, Audit & Tax Awards 2015-2020
Best for Expat Australian Tax Planning - AI Accounting, Audit & Tax Awards 2015-2021
UAE Business Awards – Best Australian Expatriate Property Tax Firm 2018-2019
International Brokerage of the Year - Specialist Finance Group Awards 2016-2019
I cannot recommend Matt Heron highly enough. He is the consummate professional - respectful, empathetic, extremely knowledgeable, and helpful. He guided me through some important ex-pat tax issues that has helped in deciding the way forward.
Eloisa, in addition to being competent at her job, is always friendly, helpful, responsible and successfully finishes the jobs well before the deadline.
Steve provided practical advice, solutions and options for my return to Australia after 15 years overseas - Thank you!
Ravin is a fountain of knowledge around personal tax, providing me with detailed insights and guidance to help me understand and manage the complexities of being an expat in Asia.
So lucky Shameel is on our team, we would be lost without her in this growth phase of the business.
Mick has always been approachable, knowledgeable and has taken the time to explain complex issues and pragmatic solutions. In short, he has provided a first-rate service.
I honestly can’t recommend Simon enough. All our interactions to date have been on point, he takes the time to explain the details and he’s just a great bloke :).
Nura is very approachable and knowledgeable in her work. Very responsible dealing with my tax and when offering taxation guidance. First rate service!
J. Teo, Singapore
Ravin made me more aware of the Australian tax environment. Thank you for your patient advice and redesigning my investments to maximise returns.
B. Rawson, Singapore