The Federal Treasurer, Dr Jim Chalmers, delivered his first Federal Budget on Tuesday 25th October from Parliament House in Canberra.
As expected, the Australian Government handed down a relatively moderate Budget with more of a focus on resetting the economic agenda.
Treasurer Chalmers’s new budget addresses health care, aged care, as well as childcare, parental leave and women’s safety, in addition to housing, education, environment and NBN.
With so much economic uncertainty, many Australians were hoping for a Budget that provided relief to the pressures of inflation, cost of living, rising interest rates, declining property values, supply chain issues, employment challenges and geopolitical tensions.
View this webinar, as I discuss:
- Key insights into the Federal Budget Announcement
- Analyse the economic responses and new initiatives
- Review the revenue and expenditure priorities
- Evaluate how the budget may shape the economy
- The impact the budget will have on Australians, expats, and investors