A lot has changed since Steve Douglas published the 1st edition of his book “The Aussie Expat – The Luckiest Person on Earth” in 2004.
This essential guide taught expats how to maximise their unique taxation and financial opportunities whilst abroad and create a tax-free return to Australian for years after arrival.
Watch this video as Steve Douglas reviews:
- Income and capital gains taxes
- Family home tax concessions
- Superannuation changes
- Proposed changes to the Australian Residency Rules
- Key tax planning strategies for expats before and now
- When is the best time for expats to buy and sell property
- Essential repatriation tax planning considerations
SMATS Group is proud to partner with the American Australian Association. To discover AAANY Membership Benefits click here