15th Annual Australian Budget Review 2020
Treasurer Josh Frydenberg presented his Budget to Parliament on Tuesday the 6th October 2020. The Budget is normally presented to Parliament on the second Tuesday in May each year, but as with so many things in 2020, it was postponed due to the Covid-19 Pandemic causing massive financial and physical disruptions.
In submitting this budget, we gain a full insight into the real financial impact that Covid-19 has had on the Australian economy and Government finances, not just this year but for many years to come.
It has taken a small surplus and flipped it into the largest single deficit in Australian political history, taken a prosperous financial future and committed Australia to years of shortfall and increasing debt, and triggered the largest ever social support structures seen in Australia.
Australia is not alone in these tough times, with Covid-19 wreaking havoc the world over.
We trust this seminar gives you a clearer understanding of the Budget Announcements including:
- How Covid-19 has impacted the Federal finances of the Australian Government
- What initiatives are being taken to deal with the contraction and restore the economy
- How far the Government has to go to re-stimulate and drive out of the Covid-19 Recession
- The latest taxation changes and how they may impact you and the Australian property market generally
I trust you will enjoy the presentation and welcome you to share it with your friends and associates.
A Leading Australian Tax Firm
ATS can ensure you gain a full understanding of your Australian Tax obligations and opportunities.
- Specialised tax planning for Australian Expatriates, Retirees and Property Investors
- Full understanding of Australian and International tax issues
- Annual tax return preparation
- Unique Tax Planning Software Modelling
Book your free initial Tax Consultation
GLOBAL POWER | LOCAL KNOWLEDGE | UNIQUELY PERSONAL
Singapore | Malaysia | Hong Kong | China | Dubai | UK | USA | Perth | Sydney | Melbourne | Brisbane